Dear Listserv,
I've been applying for some time now.  With 18 years of experience, and having contacted many members already I'm still looking.    If anyone knows someone who is hiring now for someone in quality control, project management, mapping and data analysis in any GIS and mapping field that does not require an engineering degree or PLS license, that would be appreciated.  Or if you know a company is willing to overlook the lack of a specialized license for lots of varied municipal and Federal experience that would be great.

http://www.macmaps.com/resumelatest.pdf

Having gone to GIS day in Manchester CT, and NEARC, I'd also like to know if any other mini-conferences are planned that might benefit me in networking.  I also know some things about LiDAR and have some programming background, though I'm more interested in varied work beyond programming.

I know ArcGIS, Mapinfo, Microstation, AutoCAD, IDRISI, and am a quick study, and can train others.

I've also built an extensive LinkedIn profile at http://www.tinyurl.com/abraham-brody-linkedin

Referrals to others in the field I may not be connected to would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Abraham Brody

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html