Hi All,

I'm a GIS-er from the Boston area, but I'm moving to Ottawa (Canada!)
this summer, and I'm looking for GIS work up there. Problem is, I only
know a few people in Ottawa, none of whom are in the industry. I know
this isn't a New England-centric question, but after viewing the
enormous resourcefulness and reach of this community as a recipient
and reader of all your emails for the past year or so, I'm wondering
if anyone has any connections (companies, individuals, familiarity of
the area, etc.) in Ottawa.

Any help would be immensely appreciated. And if you do respond, please
email me directly, rather than to the entire listserv.

Thank you!

Josh Cantor
(617) 692-0860

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.