Hello,

Just a reminder that the Tufts GIS Poster Expo is today Tuesday, May 6th, from 3:30-5pm! We welcome everyone to join us. We’ll have all the student and faculty posters from the past year’s GIS-related work, plus food and prizes! We will have over a 120 student entries. Details below.  You can come for the whole time or drop in for a little while to munch and peruse the wonderful world of GIS at Tufts!

2014 Tufts GIS Poster Expo

Tuesday, May 6th, 3:30-5pm – drop by anytime for food and fun

Alumnae Lounge

Aidekman Arts Center

40 Talbot Ave

Medford, MA

Hope to see some of you there,

Patrick

Patrick Florance

Manager of Geospatial Technology Services, TTS

Lecturer, Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy

Tufts University

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.