I am looking for some examples of regulations and standards related to
assigning addresses.  Specifically, the committee we have convened in
Worcester is considering a requirement for addresses to be included on all
subdivision and ANR plans submitted before final approval can be conveyed by
the Planning Commission.  The idea is to have the addresses travel with the
registered plan from the beginning of the development process rather than be
assigned in the middle.  If this is a requirement in your jurisdiction, would you
be able to pass along documentation describing the standards and regulations?

Thanks!
Claire

Claire W. Brill, GISP
GIS Manager