From: Northeast Arc Users Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol Baker
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 8:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The Curious Case of the Moving Map...

Brian,

While we digitized the zoning boundaries back in 1998, the official zoning maps are the 249 (plat based) 11"x17" paper maps, notarized by the Town Clerk.  Doesn't matter what the GIS shows, it's the paper maps that are official.  And yes, only the Town council can change the zoning boundaries.

Good luck with this!

Carol

Carol P. Baker
GIS Administrator