Hello & Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.

Application Software Developer

§  You will work on local, regional, national, or global projects involving all phases of the Software Development Life-Cycle. Together we will design, develop, deploy and support of a wide-range of intelligent interactive web, mobile, and desktop analytical decision support applications.

§  Your knowledge, skills, and experience will enable you to work independently, and as part of larger project teams, as you help create custom software solutions integrating the best open-source and commercial off the shelf capabilities in n-tier systems’ architectures.

§  Your technical passion will be put to good use - as you design, develop, and improve highly interactive and often innovative graphical user interfaces with dynamic components including maps, graphs, charts, augmented reality, real-time, and wide-range of multi-media scientific engineering geospatial presentation layer capabilities. Your attention to detail and coding prowess will be challenged as you create useful tools that meet information needs across a broad spectrum of user communities.

§  Working as part of any of our high-powered project teams, you will find yourself customizing industry leading enterprise database management systems and fusing them within pure or hybrid system architectures including: service-oriented, domain-driven, metadata-driven, event-driven, cloud-based, big-data, geospatial and multi-temporal ones.

Qualifications:

§  Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering

§  5+ years since completing Bachelor Degree, relevant applications development experience with desktop, web, mobile, client and server applications and database development environments and tools

We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.

To Apply:

http://ow.ly/xbTrK

Leah Hannafin | Senior Recruiter | CDM Smith | 25 Industrial Drive | Chelmsford, MA USA |

T (978) 606-2701|M (978) 408-3991| [log in to unmask] | cdmsmith.com

Facebookiconhttps://abs.twimg.com/a/1367272143/images/resources/twitter-bird-white-on-blue.pngLinkedinhttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAvLiH3L9_cTZUKh0zDxY-Os9_v_WOsLymiFeN3idOdXTsCc3eeQ

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.