Colleagues and friends all,

I was asked to pass along this opportunity by a local colleague of mine...

Kind regards,
Thad

Design Products Company in conjunction with Champion Instruments and HP Designjet will be putting on "Picnics in the Parks" the week of May 19th -22nd across the state of Connecticut to thank our customers in the Surveying, GIS, and Engineering communities for their business and continued support. Factory representatives with Champion Instruments and Hewlett-Packard will be on hand to show off the very latest in their GPS technology and digital wide-format scan-copy-plot system respectively.

Free Lunch will be served from 11am - 4pm each day.
All are invited to attend.

Monday, May 19

Dinosaur State Park at 400 West St, Rocky Hill, CT 06067

Tuesday, May 20

Sleeping Giant State Park at 200 Mt Carmel Ave, Hamden, CT 06518

Wednesday, May 21

Indian Well State Park at 1 Indian Well Road Shelton, CT 06484

Thursday, May 22

Hammonasset Beach State Park at 1288 Boston Post Road, Madison, CT 06443

Contact Caitlin with questions or to RSVP at 860-666-8573 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For more information on the products, check out www.championinstruments.com<http://www.championinstruments.com/>  and for a 1-minute 3D product tour on the T2500 http://youtu.be/0zp3HdOuH_Y

________________________
Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP
G.I.S. Technician
Town of Newington, Connecticut
(860) 665-8592

"I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it." ~ Steven Wright

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this
message. Please note that messages to or from the Town of Newington may be subject to
Freedom of Information statutes and regulations.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.