Hello Everyone,

I wanted to make sure that you know about various opportunities to participate in the Northeast Surveying Societies (NESS) AND 50th Annual VT Society of Land Surveyors conference that is taking place Sept. 10-12 at the Sheraton Conference Center in South Burlington, VT. (a lovely time of year to visit Vermont!).

This page gives you access to all of these opportunities as well as the preliminary schedule:
http://www.vsls.org/ness-iv-vsls-50th-conference

*Participate in a Panel Discussion - I am moderating a panel discussion on GIS/Surveying issues, initiatives, and interactions in states around the Northeast. If anyone involved in those sorts of interactions (preferably at a state level) would like to be on the panel, please contact me (or if you would like to suggest someone I should contact).
*Attend: There are options to register for one, two, or all three days
*Advertise: If you work with or might work with surveyors, consider one of the many advertising options in the Conference Journal
*Exhibit: If you would like to raise your profile and have a chance to talk directly with surveyors, reserve a booth!
*Sponsor: If you can't be there, but would like to have some sort of presence, consider one of the many sponsorship options.

Join with our mapping cousins and gain a better understanding and appreciation for the precise work that they do....

Leslie Pelch, GISP
Outreach Coordinator
VT Center for Geographic Information
58 S. Main St, Suite 2