Hello,

My name is Brett Flodine and I am the host chair for NEARC 2014 being held in Mystic, CT October 5-8.  The host committee is looking for suggestions for the recipient of the Peter S. Thacher Award. The award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated commitment and excellence in using Geographic Information System Technology to achieve success in natural resource management and conservation at the local level.  For more information see the attached link http://www.northeastarc.org/html/thacheraward.shtml . If you have a suggestion please email me at [log in to unmask] or Emily Wilson at [log in to unmask] .

Thank you,

Brett

Brett Flodine, GISP

GIS Project Leader