Hello list servers-

I have a few internal  arcserver applications running via flex builder.  However, recently-created applications are not working, I get a Channel.Security.Error that says there's a security error accessing the url.  But the weird things is that older applications are working just fine.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

I have a crossdomain file:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<cross-domain-policy>
<allow-access-from domain="*" secure="false"/>
<site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies="all"/>
<allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*" headers="*" secure="false"/>
<allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*" headers="SOAPAction"/>
</cross-domain-policy>

But when I run firebug on the newer application it says that GET crossdomain.xml status is aborted:
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Why would the crossdomain abort on new applications and not give me a problem on older ones?

Meg McGaffin
GIS Analyst
City of Milford CT
70 West River St
Milford, CT 06460
203-783-3393

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html