Claire,

You might also look into the Open Data Portal template from Esri.  ->
http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2014/04/24/arcgis-open-data-beta/

*Jeremy Weber  |  Vice President  | GEO-Jobe GIS Consulting*
1420 Donelson Pike  Ste. A-20  |  Nashville, TN 37217
(V) 615.883.0085  |  (F) 615.296.4024
(Email) [log in to unmask]  |  (Twitter) @jeremyhweber

Training  |  http://www.geo-jobe.com/training.php
Blog  |  http://www.mapthis.net
Twitter  |  http://twitter.com/GEOjobeGIS

GEO-Jobe - Your dependable leader in GIS.