GEO-Jobe GIS Consulting is looking to add a member to its already robust team of GIS professionals. We are looking for an individual who is creative, self-motivated, a freethinker and confident to speak when they see an opportunity for improvement. There is a tight knit team already in place here at GEO-Jobe GIS and we need someone who wants to join our family and work toward something great together. We need you to believe in the mission and to be proactive in delivering it. At the heart of our company, we love doing research and development and pushing the bounds of what is currently possible.

If you want to learn more about us and what specific skills we are looking for, then follow the link below. Best of luck, and we hope to hear from you if you decide to try out for our team.

http://careers.geopowered.com/serveradmin/

Jeremy Weber  |  Vice President  | GEO-Jobe GIS Consulting
1420 Donelson Pike  Ste. A-20  |  Nashville, TN 37217
(V) 615.883.0085  |  (F) 615.296.4024
(Email) [log in to unmask]  |  (Twitter) @jeremyhweber

Training  |  http://www.geo-jobe.com/training.php
Blog  |  http://www.mapthis.net
Twitter  |  http://twitter.com/GEOjobeGIS

GEO-Jobe - Your dependable leader in GIS.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.