Sorry for the job posting overload, but I failed to include the link to an open full-time position as well.

https://mckinsey.secure.force.com/EP/job_details?jid=a0xA0000009UzyDIAS

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Brian Cooperman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

We have two summer internship positions on our Geospatial Analytics team here at McKinsey. We are looking for an Application Developer and a GIS Analyst. These internships are paid.

Our team at McKinsey is a great place to apply GIS skills to solve problems, particularly business problems, for the world's largest institutions, both public and private. The environment is fast paced, fun, and highly collaborative.

Position descriptions are below. Feel free to forward to any undergrad, grad, or post-degree student who might be interested and reach out to me if you have any questions.

Brian Cooperman

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.