Last week Phil Thibault, Dutchess County’s GIS Coordinator, passed away as the result of a tree cutting accident. As anyone can attest he was a great person, friend, husband and father. He was always willing to lend a hand or help somebody with a problem. We’ve been trying to reach out to those people outside our organization that we knew directly worked with Phil, but realized that there are probably many people that he knew or helped in the GIS community that we are not aware of. Here is a link to his obituary (http://www.hudsonvalleyfuneralhomes.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=1324053). His co-workers have established a fund to help the family financially because Phil and his wife have two sons that will be heading off to college next year and also a seven year old that will need assistance in the future. Attached is flyer with information for any individual or organization that can provide assistance. Thank you, Joe Heggenstaller Programmer Analyst - GIS Dutchess County OCIS - GIS Division 503 Haight Av Poughkeepsie NY 12603 Phone: 845-486-2467 Fax:845-486-2460 Email: [log in to unmask] www.dutchessny.gov ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This list (NEARC-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all NEARC Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.