Hello 4-H Families!

Its almost fair time again.  If you could consider donating one 12 pack of
soda, water, or another type of drink to the Middlesex County 4-H Advisory
Committee Food Booth that would be greatly appreciated.  This way 100%
of the money we collect from beverages goes directly to our advisory and
to the 4-H program, for events, materials, equipment or
scholarships/camperships.

You can drop off beverages at the Extension Center, 1066 Saybrook Road,
Haddam, between 8 am and 5 pm on weekdays, or at Fair Set up - in July
26th between 9 and noon in Durham.  You can also bring it along to
Wednesday or Friday night check in at the fair!

Please do not donate items considered "energy drinks" like "Monster"
or "Red Bull" for this particular event.

Thanks so much in advance!

Emily, Carol and the 4-H Advisory Committee