Colleagues and friends,

I am writing to find someone who happens to use the Colorwave 300 multi-function scanner/plotter. Experience? Opinions? Operation costs? Reliability? Level of satisfaction? Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Thad

________________________
Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP
G.I.S. Technician
Town of Newington, Connecticut
(860) 665-8592

"I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it." ~ Steven Wright

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this
message. Please note that messages to or from the Town of Newington may be subject to
Freedom of Information statutes and regulations.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.