Hello all,

If you are an experienced GIS Software Sales Manager or Software Developer please visit our careers page.  We would love to here from you.  Blue Marble Geographics is a 21 year old software company with a global customer base and we're hiring.   If you are a fan of the Geographic Calculator or Global Mapper, believe in always keeping the customer first, and want to be part of a growing innovative firm then apply today.  We would love to talk to you.   For more information view our openings on our careers page:  http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php

Apply by email, send resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Patrick Cunningham
President
Blue Marble Geographics

N 44 17 15.40 W 69 47 24.55 WGS84

77 Water St.

Hallowell, ME  04347

www.bluemarblegeo.com

Email: [log in to unmask]

T: (207) 622-4622   ::   TF (800) 616-2725  :

Join us in Calgary and Houston for our 2014 Blue Marble User Conferences!

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html