All,

We are seeking an instructor to teach an "Advanced Applications of GIS" graduate course this fall trimester (September 4 - December 11) Thursday evenings  5:30 -8:30 (but could run 6-9 if needed). Course is primarily project based. Compensation competitive.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Roman

Roman N. Zajac
Professor and Chair,
Dept. Biology & Environmental Science
Coordinator, Graduate Program in Environmental Science
University of New Haven
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516
U.S.A.

Office: Dodds Hall 316
Voice: 203-932-7114
Fax: 203-931-6097
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html