From: Northeast Arc Users Group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Jennifer M. Kalasardo [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Best practices for tabular data?

Good Morning All,

I’m interested in preferences of ArcGIS users with regards to Excel and Access when organizing raw data to eventually be uploaded.  Has anyone used FileMaker with GIS successfully?  Preferences for exporting to either program are welcome too.

Thanks,

Jennifer M. Kalasardo

GIS/CAD Operator

Iroquois Pipeline Operating Company

One Corporate Drive, Suite 600

Shelton, CT  06484-6211

203-925-7224 (W)

203-925-7213 (F)

860-967-9795 (C)

The Right-To-Know Law (RSA 91-A) provides that most e-mail communications, to or from City employees and City volunteers regarding the business of the City of Manchester, are government records available to the public upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.