I’m having trouble inserting a logo in Arc 10.1 that has no background onto a map layout.  I originally tried inserting it as a .png but soon learned that it will not display properly.  So after some research, I learned that a logo like this needs to be an .emf to display properly.  I converted it to an .emf and tried to re-insert it.  Now I get “Invalid or unsupported picture format. Picture not inserted”.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Thanks in advance!=

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html