Welcome to the Zigler Child Forum and our wonderful line-up for the Fall semester. Lectures are held on Fridays at 2:00 p.m. We’re kicking off the semester with a presentation on Friday, September 19th from our own Walter Gilliam, PhD, Director of the Zigler Center in Child Development and Social Policy.  We hope to see you there.

All lectures are held at 2:00 pm at the Yale Child Study Center in the Cohen Auditorium, E Level, 230 S. Frontage Rd.

Our preliminary schedule is as follows:

Friday September 19th:

Walter Gillam, Yale Child Study Center

Putting early childhood mental health consultation on the national list of priorities

Friday October 3rd

Taroub Faramand, Women Influencing Health, Education, and Rule of Law (WI-HER)

Child Health in the Palestinian Territories

Friday October 17th

Liz Fraser and Jim Horan, CT Association for Human Services

Building Opportunity, Two Generations at a Time

Friday October 31st

Myra Jones-Taylor, CT Office of Early Childhood

Delivering on the Promise for CT Children and Families

Friday November 7th

Mark Pachucki, Harvard Medical School

Social Relationships and Health in Childhood

Friday November 14th

Marc Brackett, Yale Child Study Center

Emotional Intelligence: From Theory to Practice

Friday November 21st

Linda Mayes, Yale Child Study Center

 tbd

Friday December 5th

Kasia Chawarska, Yale Child Study Center

tbd

Erika Christakis, M.P.H., M.Ed.
Lecturer, Early Childhood Education
Yale Child Study Center