Depends  on type of light:

Here is a list of what we have in our Town - guess you'd have to research an
estimated radius for each light, then buffer to show overall coverage.

LUM HPS FLD 250W

LUM HPS FLD 400W

LUM HPS RWY 50W

LUM HPS RWY 70W

LUM INC RWY 105W

LUM INC RWY 206W

LUM MH FLD 300W-F1

LUM MH FLD 400W-G1

LUM MV FLD 400W-TW

LUM MV RWY 100W

LUM MV RWY 400W

LUM MV FLD 1000W

LUM HPS FLD 250W

LUM HPS RWY 250W

LUM HPS RWY 50W

LUM HPS RWY 70W

Also depends if the neighbor kids shot them out with their pellet guns!

-Justin

Justin P. Jobin <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Scientist & GIS Coordinator

The Town of Jamestown

93 Narragansett Ave

Jamestown, RI 02835

(401) 423-7193 (Direct Line)