Hello

I am hoping to bring some students to the NEARC Conference.  I was wondering if there were any work opportunities at the conference for students.  For example,  there was one conference in which the students worked the conference and received free registration.  Sorry about posting this to the listserv, however we need to make some decisions quickly.

Thank you
Tom Mueller

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania
"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas