From: Northeast Arc Users Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jamie Carter - NOAA Affiliate
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Coastal Inundation Mapping training

Hello NEARCers,

We're planning to bring our 2-day, instructor-led Coastal Inundation Mapping GIS training to the region this fall/winter based upon prior deliveries in the area and continuing interest. I'm reaching out to you now to gauge your interest in attending - or hosting - this free course. Please reply directly to me ([log in to unmask]).

Best regards,

Jamie

--
Jamie Carter