NEARC 2014 is coming up soon, but there is still time to display your work in the poster gallery at this year’s conference.  The poster gallery is a great place to showcase your craft or draw attention to an important project.  If you have something in the works, please email Peter Sandgren ([log in to unmask] ) or Emily Wilson ([log in to unmask] ) as soon as possible.  We’ll reserve a place for your poster!

And, if you submit a poster for NEARC you can also display it on GIS Day in November!

Peter N. Sandgren

CT DESPP – Division of

Emergency Management &

Homeland Security