Colleagues and friends,

I am interested in finding out the bureaucratic process that you and your organization follow for GIS information requests, including maps, data layers, data extracts, etc. Do you have a formal process? Informal? A document that is filed which you would be willing to share? Do you require an Official FOI request? Who is on the “chain of approval” for responding to requests? Inquiring minds want to know! I look forward to hearing from ALL of you!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Technician

Town of Newington, CT

(860) 665-8592

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this
message. Please note that messages to or from the Town of Newington may be subject to
Freedom of Information statutes and regulations.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.