To GIS users, technicians and pros in Connecticut and the New England/NEARC region.  Once again we have a prominent space reserved to display your GIS maps and posters!  The concourse in Hartford's Legislative Office Building (LOB) is ours for the entire month of November.  If you love GIS this is your opportunity to showcase your craft.  Make a map that shows something interesting that you have been involved in, or tell us about a GIS project with a poster!  This is your chance to show what you do in a location with visibility by state legislators and visitors to the state capitol building.

Directions to the LOB can be found at http://www.cga.ct.gov/capitoltours/directions.htm

Please consider submitting a poster for this year's celebration!  We welcome maps and posters related to GIS in Connecticut or from other parts of the region.  If you submitted a poster for NEARC and would like to see it hanging in Hartford next month, please contact  Dawn Mulholland or Megan McGaffin of the CT GIS User to User Group, or contact me directly.  We customarily request posters to be mounted "D" size (24" X 36") but we should be able to accommodate the larger size suggested for NEARC.

Peter N. Sandgren
CT DESPP - DEMHS
Rad Emergency Preparedness
25 Sigourney Street
Hartford, CT 06106
ph. 860-256-0875
fax 860-256-0819

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html