CT GIS DAY UPDATE!!!!
November 19, 2014
Wesleyan University
http://ctgis.uconn.edu/

We have a Keynote!!
Jonnell Allen Robinson
Syracuse University's community geographer since 2005
http://communitygeography.org/about/

We are looking for speakers to tell their story about their GIS endeavors and some lightning talks as well!
If you are interested in either aspect of GIS Day please contact either
Dawn Mulholland ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Or
Meghan McGaffin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

As another push for Peter Sandren's previous message....submit your posters!!!!

Lastly,
We currently are very lucky to have 2 sponsors for our event

New England GeoSystems
&
Latitude Geographics

If you are interested in sponsoring something for this event then please contact....
Marwin Gonzalez
Project Manager
New England GeoSystems
203-404-7129

Dawn M. Mulholland, GISP
GIS Analyst-Town of South Windsor
President-CT GIS User Network
(860) 644-2511 x.218
(860) 422-0962

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html