Hello all!  A reminder for anyone working on a poster for GIS Day here in Connecticut – we will be hanging posters and maps in the Hartford Legislative Office Building concourse next Monday morning!  While we used to ask for only D-size posters (24” X 36”) we are willing to accept slightly larger posters, within reason, as long as they are mounted on foam board.  The LOB has special mounting brackets that hang from a metal rim, and it’s difficult to hang posters that are more than 36 inches vertically.

Please email me or Beth Stewart-Kelly, or anyone in the CT GIS User to User Group, to coordinate the drop-off of a poster.  The easiest is to leave your poster at the security desk at the front of the Hartford Armory, but please let us know so we can make sure to stop by and retrieve it.

Thanks, in advance, to everyone contributing to GIS Day!

Peter N. Sandgren

CT DESPP - DEMHS

25 Sigourney Street

Hartford, CT 06106