From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Goetz
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L] Utility Data Sharing in NY

Came across this posting over the weekend.   Would be great to see something similar initiated here in CT.

New York State Electric and Gas (NYSEG) Starts to Change the Game

http://espatiallynewyork.com/2014/10/10/new-york-state-electric-and-gas-nyseg-starts-to-change-the-game/

[GBRC vert circle black fc.png]

Mark Goetz Senior Transportation Planner/GIS Director
203.366.5405 x27 | cell: 203.909-0882 | f: 203.366.8437 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Greater Bridgeport Regional Council
525 Water Street, Suite 1 | Bridgeport, CT 06604
www.gbrct.org<https://na01.msexchangeoutlook.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.