International Student and Scholar Services is posting these announcement as a public service.   Please take a look at the campus activities for Friday, October 31 – Halloween and get into the spirit of Halloween!

Bob Chudy

Video: Trick or Treat with President Herbst President Herbst will be passing out treats from 2:00pm to in 4:00pm tomorrow in front of Gulley Hall. Good chance to meet the president of the University of Connecticut.

Student Union Candy Treats -  12:00noon – 4:00pm

Visit the various offices (the cultural centers, SUBOG, Anthony’s Hair Salon, etc) at the Student Union and receive candy treats.

Annual International Center Halloween Party – McMahon Hall – 3:00pm – 5:00pm Refreshments, make your own costume, have your palm read and more.

10/31 Grad Students Halloween Party - The Biophysics Building on October 31 -  6:00pm -9:00pm

It's that time of year again when the leaves are falling, there is a (serious) chill in the air (really not ready for ice on my windows), and pumpkin lattes are all the rage. So I'm told. I haven't tried one yet. But what it also means is that you get to dress up as anything you want and be something crazy for a night. That's right, it's Come join GSS and SAGE in less than two weeks for free games, crafts, treats, food, and live music.  Come in costume, or make one there! Food and prizes and games! There will be a costume contest by popular vote! Eat, drink, and be spooky!

Late Night Coven – Student Union – October 31 - 9:00pm – 1:00am

Tonight’s late night show is called the “Latin Night Coven”. Go check out the  many interesting things associated with Halloween.