*Stamford Campus International Students and Scholars*

ISSS will be visiting your campus tomorrow, October 7th, for advising appointments. The Pre-Completion Practical Training workshop that was to be offered at 1 pm has been cancelled, due to low interest. This workshop will be offered again at the beginning of next semester, and is important to attend for all students who wish to do a summer internship during their academic program.

I have added more available times for appointments due to the workshop cancellation. If you need an appointment please go to www.isss.uconn.edu<http://www.isss.uconn.edu> and click on the orange button that says "Schedule an appointment regional campuses". Log in with your net ID, click on "View Available Events" and "Stamford Campus International Advising"  to view available appointments and to register. All students who wish to have an appointment must register in advance.

Important reminders:

-          Traveling outside the U.S.: Students and scholars who will travel overseas need a travel signature on their Forms I-20/DS-2019 that is less than one year old at the time of return (6 months old for Short Term Scholars and students on post-completion OPT). If you will schedule an appointment to get a travel signature,  you must bring all of the required documents, listed on our webpage here: http://global.uconn.edu/about/isss/forms/travel-questions/  Stamford campus students may call the Registrar office in Storrs and ask to have your enrollment verification form e-mailed to you. You need to have this form when you request a travel signature.

-          Students who applied for OPT: If you submitted your application for post-completion OPT I will likely bring it with me to Stamford tomorrow for you to pick up. All students who will be able to pick up documents will be emailed separately at your UConn email account. You do not need an appointment to pick up your documents, UNLESS you have questions about the application that you want to discuss in person.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Rae Barter
International Advisor
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
Office of Global Affairs
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Road Unit 1083
Storrs, CT 06269