Good morning everyone,

For those students and scholars who purchased tickets for this Saturday’s Newport trip,  I am enclosing the itinerary for the day.  Make sure you bring your ticket with you when you check in on the bus.  This trip is sold out.

Since there are over 100 international students and scholars going on this trip,  we are taking two buses.  You may sit on either bus. The buses will start from Fairfield Way at approximately 8:00am and we expect to be back in Storrs around 9:00pm.  Bring comfortable walking shoes, your cameras, and a light jacket as there will be ocean breezes. The weather is suppose to be sunny with temperatures in the 60’s.

Please  bring the attached itinerary with you as we tour Newport. The Seafood Festival starts at 11:00am and goes until 5:00pm. There will be live entertainment during the festival.

See you on Saturday!

Bob Chudy