International Student and Scholar Services is posting this  request as a public service.  The University of Missouri  Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology has approved this research (IRS #1213319).  There are no monetary rewards or gift certificates for completing this survey.

Please contact the individual conducting this research if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Bob Chudy

Hello there,

My name is Lei and I am a graduate student conducting research on Asians in North America. Our research team consists of people of Asian descent, and we hope to better understand this population through research.  Every survey counts!

If you identify as an Asian individual over 18 years old, we would like to invite you to participate in this online survey, which will take around 15-20 minutes of your time.  For more details on the study, please click on the following link:
https://missouri.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3HK3r72xJZ78dUN

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this!

Sincerely,
Lei Wang, Jennifer Bordon,  and Ching-Lan Lin