Hello again everyone,

I am looking for feedback from small businesses and one-man shops about your GIS set ups.  How many GIS users in your shop? Do you use ESRI?  If yes, did you go with a single or concurrent license shared by a few people or purchase many licenses?  What was your experience?
How did you manage concurrent or multiple licenses?  Do you have advice for simple inexpensive ways to set up a network to serve those licenses?  Has anyone ever used the Amazon cloud?  We are a small start up and we don't have a traditional network (unless you count WiFi :-) ) on which to setup ArcGIS.  We work on laptops and take them on travel frequently which makes me concerned about checking out and checking in a license.

Any info, advice, suggestions you have will help.  Similarly, if I'm not asking the right questions, what should I be considering?

Thanks in advance.

Christi

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.