From: Lingeman, Samuel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 05:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Arcgis.com

Can someone tell me how to add a single feature to arcgis.com from a service?  You used to be able to just add the url with the number on the end, but it won't let me  do that anymore.

http://<MyServerName>/arcgis/rest/services/<MyserviceName>

Versus

http://<MyServerName>/arcgis/rest/services/<MyserviceName>/0

I don't want all the features in my arcgis.com map, just one from the service.  I thought you could do that.

Sam

Samuel Lingeman, GISP

GIS/CAD Administrator

logo