From: Northeast Arc Users Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dymkowski, Thad
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 8:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Successful NEARC Fall 2014!

To those involved with planning and hosting NEARC Fall 2014,

I want to personally congratulate you and thank you for putting on an incredibly informative and successful NEARC conference! As expected, I am chalk full of new ideas and re-energized this morning as I return to my desk. Thank you for the opportunity to meet and mingle with my peers to share ideas, challenges, and opportunities for the future! For those of you who were unable to attend this year, it is very highly recommended that you look to attend next year if possible. Again, thank you all of you who were involved. I so very much appreciate it! I look to see you at NEARC Spring 2015!

Kind regards,
Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP
GIS Technician
Town of Newington, CT
(860) 665-8592

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this

message. Please note that messages to or from the Town of Newington may be subject to

Freedom of Information statutes and regulations.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.