Please remember that Achievement Night is tomorrow night at 7:00 P.m.
at Coginchaug HS in Durham.  Jolly Ranchers have issued a community
service challenge below.....

Emily

Jolly Ranchers 4-H Club Challenge to  Middlesex & New Haven County
4-Hers & Clubs
Bring snack items to Achievement Night this Friday to be donated to Colins-
Crew for kids undergoing cancer treatments.  The Jolly Ranchers 4-H Club
at Deerfield Farm are putting together packages for Snacks4Kids that are
given to children undergoing cancer treatment.  We are challenging
everyone to bring an item(s) to Achievement Night where we will collect
them to be assembled into individual bags at a later date.
Items requested are:
Individual snacks & drinks. Nothing homemade and we would like to avoid
items containing nuts please.
•	Fruit cups, rollups
•	Granola bars
•	Cookies
•	Chips
•	Bottled water
•	Juice boxes
•	Sport Drinks
There will be a box in the Auditorium & after in the cafeteria to drop
donations.  These will be assembled into individual bags according to
Colins-Crew specifications by the Jolly Ranchers 4-H Club at a later date.