Dear Rodolfo,

I have already installed aquasim and done some basic Tcl modification
programs and all.
I am going to implement Packet level Reed Solomon coding. I think that
needs to modify the packet structure.
I need to include the code words inside the payload and all.
Will you please provide me some guidelines?

Regards,
geethu

--
The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better..
:)