REMINDER!!!!

This Wednesday is GIS DAY
and CT GIS DAY
will be at Wesleyan University!

Please follow the link below for more information!

http://ctgis.uconn.edu/

There will be several great talks, lightning talks and a great way to connect and mingle with your fellow colleagues!

Not to mention....looking to be a cold day but sunny so dress appropriately for our outdoor drone presentation to follow our keynote after lunch!  :)

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Please email either Meg McGaffin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or myself ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) for any questions, last minute presentations, lightning talks or table requests!  :)

Dawn M. Mulholland, GISP
GIS Analyst-Town of South Windsor
President-CT GIS User Network
(860) 644-2511 x.218
(860) 422-0962

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html