Greetings!

Based on many requests, we will be streaming the upcoming Multilevel Modeling Conference (not the workshop) live on the 14th and the 15th of November. If you cannot make it to the University of Maryland in person, this is the next best thing!! Here are details for accessing the live stream:

  1.  Please register ASAP using the attached registration form. Be sure to include your email on the registration form. E-mail the registration form to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  2.  Cost for registering for this service is $100.00 (for both students and professionals). Provide credit card information on the registration form.
  3.  Once registered, you will be notified by email on November 13 (the day before the conference) with instructions for how to login to gain access.
  4.  One thing to keep in mind about the quality of the live stream: you will need to be in a place where the download speed is adequate. Our IT folks setting up the live stream say that connecting to the internet by Ethernet is best, but a wireless connection will work just fine if your download speed is sufficient.
  5.  Unfortunately, there will not be a chance to interact live with the presenters. The direction and flow of information will be from us to you only.
  6.  We will be recording the conference as well, so that if for some unforeseen reason, the live streaming is interrupted, you will have an opportunity to access the taped version.
  7.  Registration for the live stream will close on Wednesday, November 13 at noon.

Again, the conference schedule and abstracts are available here: http://www.cilvr.umd.edu/Conference2014/Conference2014.html<http://www.education.umd.edu/EDMS/fac/Hancock/CILVR/Conference2014/Conference2014.html>
(see the “Schedule at a Glance” on the left side).

If you have any questions about the live streaming, please feel free to contact me directly by email. We look forward to providing a way for off-campus professionals and students to participate.

Sincerely,
Jeff

Jeffrey R. Harring, Associate Professor
Department of Human Development and Quantitative Methodology
Measurement, Statistics, and Evaluation
University of Maryland
1230-E Benjamin Building
College Park, MD 20742-1115

Phone : (301) 405-3630
Fax : (301) 312-9245
Email : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web : http://education.umd.edu/EDMS/fac/Harring/webpage.html