WE NOW HAVE 7 TICKETS LEFT!

You are cordially invited to enjoy the ISSS Taste of Thanksgiving event at the
International Center.  We are accepting the first 50 student/scholar requests
on a first come first served basis.  To partake in the Thanksgiving luncheon,
you will need to contact Laurie Tompkins at ISSS to get a ticket.

Tickets will be available beginning November 19. Ticket times will be on
Mon/Wed from 10am-12pm and Tues/Thurs/Fri from 2pm-4pm until fully
distributed.

Due to space constraints, we can only accommodate 25 people at a time,
thus we will have two servings times: 12:00 and 1:00pm. Please indicate your
requested time when you get the ticket.