ISSS International Advising at the UConn School of Law: Monday, December 8th, Hosmer Building Room 190

Appointments are still available to meet with the ISSS international advisor on Monday, December 8th. These appointments are reserved for students and scholars enrolled in UConn School of Law and Greater Hartford campus (West Hartford) only. GBLC students: please sign up for available times at the GBLC campus. This will be the last ISSS visit to your campus for fall 2014 semester. To schedule an appointment online go to www.isss.uconn.edu<http://www.isss.uconn.edu> and click on the Orange button that says "Schedule an Appointment- Regional Campuses" > Login with your Net ID > View Available Events > Law School/Greater Hartford Campus International Advising.

If you need a travel signature...
Please come prepared with all the required documents! The list of required documents can be found on our webpage here: http://global.uconn.edu/about/isss/forms/travel-questions/

If you will graduate in spring semester and need fewer than 9 credits in SP 15 to graduate...
You must apply for a Reduced Course Load authorization before spring semester starts. Please schedule an appointment with the ISSS advisor for December 8th  to complete the necessary paperwork for Reduced Course Load approval.

If you will graduate in December and plan to leave the U.S. after graduating...
You must complete the departure notice form. You can drop it off with me in room 113 on Wednesday. Please find the link to the form here: http://global.uconn.edu/about/isss/forms/#departure

If you signed up for an appointment but don't need it after all...
Please cancel your appointment online so that someone who needs it can register! You will receive an email 3 days before your scheduled appointment at your UConn email address if you are currently registered for a time slot.

If Greater Hartford campus students are unable to get to the Law School due to transportation issues please let me know and I can meet you at the Greater Hartford campus as well.

Please have a happy and safe Thanksgiving break and I look forward to seeing you on December 8th !

Rae Barter
International Advisor
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
Office of Global Affairs
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Road Unit 1083
Storrs, CT 06269