Dear UConn International Students & Scholars:

We hope your fall semester is going well.  As the holiday seasons are coming up and many of you may be planning overseas travel during these times, ISSS needs your attention to this message.

Responding to UConn’s efforts associated with the recent development concerning Ebola (please see the recent email announcement from the Provost Office), we require that each of you report to ISSS on your upcoming planned trip(s) abroad through the following questionnaire.  This questionnaire needs to be completed by everyone, regardless of whether you will travel abroad or not.  We appreciate your attention to and collaboration with this matter.

http://global.uconn.edu/about/isss/ (Click on the blue button on the bottom of the screen “Travelling?  Not Travelling?  Submit Your International Travel Questionnaire HERE!”)

Also, as a reminder, please request a travel signature from ISSS in a timely fashion prior to your departure date, if you don’t already have a valid travel signature for your anticipated return to the U.S.: http://global.uconn.edu/about/isss/forms/travel-questions/   Note: J-1 scholars with a valid travel signature are still required to submit the out-of-country request form to ISSS.

Regards,

ISSS

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Rd. U-1083 (McMahon Hall Main Floor)
Storrs, CT 06269
phone-(860)486-3855 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
web- www.isss.uconn.edu<https:[log in to unmask]>