International Student & Scholar Services would like to invite you to join us for Coffee Hour!

This week’s Coffee Hour guest will be Jonathan the Husky Dog

Many universities have mascots to represent school pride and interact with students and fans during sporting events. As you probably know, UConn’s mascot is a Husky. But what is so special about our mascot? UConn not only has a costumed mascot but it is also one of the few schools that has a live mascot on campus. And he is just ADORABLE! Except for the very first one, all of our huskies have been white, until Jonathan XIV was introduced in order to match the picture of the husky on the new school logo.

Lucky for us, Jonathan is coming to visit us for Coffee Hour! We cannot be more excited and we hope that you can join us to love on this cute pup!

Coffee Hour will be held on Wednesday, Nov 12, 2014 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm in the International Center. Light refreshments will be served.

***************************************

Arthur Galinat

International Advisor (All undergraduates and graduate Engineering and Pharmacy students)

Office of Global Affairs-International Student and Scholar Services

University of Connecticut
phone-(860) 486-3855  web- www.isss.uconn.edu

* To schedule an appointment please visit www.advapp.uconn.edu and select ISSS (International Student and Scholar Services)

ISSS Summer Office Hours (5/12/2014-8/15/2014):

Monday-Friday  9:00am-12:00pm & 1:00-4:00pm EST (12:00-1:00pm EST closed)

FacebookIcon