Just to continue the conversation around changes in our industry. I
recently used the word splitting, Joe at Directions Magazine prefers
expanding. Joseph Berry questions our narrow terminology.

There seems little doubt we are seeing the emergence of two communities
"new" and "old". I've pulled more of this widening discussion together in
the following blog post:

http://www.webmapsolutions.com/splitting-expanding-maturing-polarizing-gis-is-changing

The responses to this conversation have been many and varied. Please feel
free to pitch in and provide your thoughts.

Thanks

--Matt

*Matt Sheehan | WebMapSolutions*

Mobile: 801-733-0723 | Email: [log in to unmask]

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.