We are using ESRI/AWS for mapping based citizen outreach projects at NYC Dept. of Transportation.

Hassan Adekoya, PMP, GISP

NYC Department of Transportation

Information Technology & Telecom

Deputy Director, Application Development

& Geographic Information System (GIS) Unit

55 Water St, 7th Floor

NYC, NY 10004

Office: 212.839.8944