From: Northeast Arc Users Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Smith, Michael
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 11:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AGO/AGS question

I'm going to interrupt philosophical debate here with an actual GIS question...

So I have a map service in ArcGIS Server, got it just the way I want it, and I create a map in ArcGIS Online.  The problem is that if I'm in ArcMap consuming the service, I can use 'Identify' and see the attributes for all the features.  In ArcGIS Online that same service does not seem to have that ability.  At least I can't see how to get it.

ArcGIS Server 10.2.1 on Windows 2008 R2 Standard 64-bit machine.  ArcGIS Desktop 10.2.2 on Win7 enterprise, 64-bit machine.  ArcGIS Online for Organizations.

===============================
Michael Smith MS GISP
State GIS Manager, Maine Office of GIS
State of Maine, Office of Information Technology
michael.smith _at_ maine.gov 207-215-5530

Board Member, Maine GeoLibrary
Education Chair, Maine GIS Users Group
State Rep, National States Geographic Information Council
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

State House Station 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, ME 04333-0145