Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 2:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Source code for QELAR

Hi,

   According to the documentation for Aqua-Sim, the routing protocols VBF, DBR and QELAR are implemented in it, but I could find  the source code of the first one alone. Can somebody please help me with the source code for QELAR?

Thanks

Jalaja

any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. RIT has taken
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Lets' go GREEN.

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology ******** End of Disclaimer **********************