FYI.  All from CT are more than welcome to join us!     - Shane

>>> Shane White 12/1/2014 11:52 AM >>>
*** I apologize for cross-posting. ***

If you work, live or are otherwise interested in RI, please join us on Thursday from 4-7pm at the Gas Lamp Grille in Newport!

Thanks to NEURISA's corporate sponsors and Pictometry, this is a totally FREE event with lots of great food in an upstairs event room all to ourselves.  On-street parking is even FREE this time of year in Newport!  Come for a great late afternoon of talks, then sharing ideas, experiences and problem-solving with your peers in our new Geospatial Caucus session.

Please feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]) with any questions that you have about this event.

I hope to see you all there.

- Shane

Shane D. White, GISP | RIGIS Coordinator | T: +1.401.222-6483 | [log in to unmask] | http://www.edc.uri.edu/rigis

State of RI, Dept of Admin, Div of Planning | 1 Capitol Hl 3rd Fl | Providence, RI 02908-5872 | 41.833, -71.416

RIGISNews http://rigisnews.blogspot.com, RIGIS Event Calendar http://www.edc.uri.edu/rigis/about/calendar.html,

Twitter @RIGIS http://twitter.com/rigis, LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/shanewhitegis

>>> "NEURISA" <[log in to unmask]> 12/1/2014 11:38 AM >>>

You still have a few days to register for this free NEURISA/RIGIS event (details below), but don't delay register today!  Registration will be closed on noon Thursday!

We are looking for two more presenters.  Use our submission form to submit an idea.

NEURISA and RIGIS would like to thank Pictometry for sponsoring this event!

NEURISA would also like to thank our 2014 Corporate Sponsors for their ongoing support.

NEURISA's Corporate Sponsors

AppGeo - BSC Group - CAI - CDM Smith - Critigen

DGT Survey Group New England Geosystems - Tighe&Bond

FULL EVENT DETAILS BELOW

NEURISA is proud to announce a combined event with RIGIS. It will be held on Thursday, December 4th (4:00pm - 7:00pm) at the Gas Lamp Grille in Newport, RI.  This year’s Newport event will be a little different than last year.  In place of Lightning Talks will be Thunder Talks (10-15 minutes each in length on a topic of the presenter’s choosing).  We will also introduce our first Geospatial Caucus, where attendees will get to meet with others of similar interest and discuss topics solicited prior to the event.  This will provide you with the ability to solve work-related issues by taking advantage of research and experiences of attendees with similar needs.

Please note that this free event is open to the public and will also serve as the quarterly RIGIS User Group meeting.

A cash bar and free appetizers will be available for attendees and presenters.

Registration: Attendance is free. Seating is limited to 50 peopleRegister today!

Call for Presentations:  We are soliciting proposals for Thunder Talks (10-15 minutes each).  Please submit a proposal using this submission form.

Preliminary Agenda

4:00 Registration, Networking & Introductions

4:30 NEURISA Thunder Talks (4-5 presentations, 10-15 minutes each)

5:20 Intermission (Networking)

5:50 RIGIS Geospatial Caucus (two 20-minute sessions, 20 minute summary)

6:50 Wrap-up, After-event questions with presenters

7:00 Adjourn downstairs and/or at another downtown Newport establishment

New England Chapter of URISA
New England Chapter of URISA International
"The Association for GIS Professionals"

www.neurisa.org

NEURISA's Corporate Sponsors

AppGeo - BSC Group - CAI - CDM Smith - Critigen

DGT Survey Group - New England GeosystemsTighe&Bond

Unsubscribe